|author||Bryan Newbold <email@example.com>||2017-07-31 23:44:44 -0700|
|committer||Bryan Newbold <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-07-31 23:58:45 -0700|
corrections to copyright file
With review from Asheesh, decided that we couldn't actually apply GPL of any flavor to the contents of debian/, as it still includes unlicensed content from maintainers past.
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 22 deletions
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index 58e6e1a..50f4b8e 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@ Format: https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
+Files: *.* ANNOUNCE build ChangeLog inc2scm Makefile QUICKREF README turtle debian/compat debian/watch debian/source/format debian/rules debian/patches/series debian/clean
Copyright: 1984-2008 by the Free Software Foundation
1996, 2000-2001, 2003, 2007, 2008 by Aubrey Jaffer
1990 by W. Wilson Ho
@@ -12,6 +12,7 @@ Copyright: 1984-2008 by the Free Software Foundation
1992 by Mkinen Sami and Jarkko Leppanen
1985-1991 by Digital Equipment Corp.
1990-1991 by Textronix, Inc.
+ 2017 by Bryan Newbold
License: GPL-3 with linking exception.
scm as a whole is distributed under the GNU General Public License, version 3.
See /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3 for details. Some individual
@@ -30,24 +31,8 @@ License: GPL-3 with linking exception.
This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
-Copyright: 1996 Karl Sackett <email@example.com>
- 2000 James LewisMoss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2017 Bryan Newbold <email@example.com>
- This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
- On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
- Public License version 2 can be found in "/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3".
+Copyright: 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. <http://fsf.org/>
+ Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
+ of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.